How It Works
This page is dedicated to teaching you how to save money step by step.
There are only 5 steps.
1. Buy roaster, we recommend a medium grade roaster for a high-quality roast.
3. Buy remaining necessities in order to brew the perfect cup.
4. Roast beans.
5. Following brewing instructions on how to brew an awesome cup.
a. General rule of thumb: use 17 grams per 8 ounce cup = 0.6 ounces of beans = 25 cents per cup. I drink 2 per day 365*2 = 730 cups > 730*0.25 = $183/year for beans
Store beans in glass airtight container with rubber seal on lid
- Keep container at room temperature out of the light
- Use roasted beans within one week
- Size of grind should correspond to the length of time the ground are in contact with the water.
- Example: Drip brew should be smaller than French Press
- Use 17 grams .(6 ounces) 1 mug (8 ounces) - Click for a $29 scale
- My favorite: —1/10th large grind to 9/10th filtered water. Brew 12 - 16 hours strain out grinds